Re: Sinhala GNU/Linux

From: Donald Gaminitillake <email-not-shown>
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 01:40:38 LKT
To: harshula <email-not-shown>
CC: Anuradha Ratnaweera <email-not-shown>, Delan Silva <>

Dear Harshula

Further to my mail

Let me have the Set C and D from unicode.

If you check the unicode character list they have listed only 0d80-0dff for Sinhala + Set B = 200C-200D as General Punctuation Range

Your Union is not listed. I enclose the pdf files from unicode for your perusal.

SLS 1134 = Unicode 0d80-0dff which is a incomplete sinhala alphabet + Set B = 200C-200D as General Punctuation Range

Therefore unconditionally you have to redo the SLSI.

Please admit there are errors which has to be corrected.