Re: Sinhala GNU/Linux

From: Anuradha Ratnaweera <email-not-shown>
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 19:54:21 LKT
To: Donald Gaminitillake
Cc: Delan Silva <email-not-shown>, harshula <email-not-shown>

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:59:33 +0600, Donald Gaminitillake <Donald Gaminitillake> wrote:

> For OCR which works the other way need an absolute location. (example
> attached)

I don't see this as a problem, because every character is uniquely identified by a character or a sequence.

> To give absolute locations for all characters need a matrix.

This is not a problem because you can have a matrix of individual code points or sequences.

Also please notice that the Linux User Group presently fully support the Unicode and SLSI 1134 standard. However, we are very keen to openly discuss any issues if any, and so far I didn't find any during this communication...

        Anuradha

--

http://www.linux.lk/~anuradha/