Re: Sinhala GNU/Linux

From: Donald Gaminitillake <email-not-shown>
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 15:43:37 LKT
To: Anuradha Ratnaweera <email-not-shown>
CC: harshula <email-not-shown>, Delan Silva <email-not-shown>, VK Samaranayake <vksamaranayake@yahoo.com>, Manju Haththotuwa <manju.haththotuwa@icta.lk>

Dear Anurudha ,  Harshula , Manju and the Professor

Simple example is Hydrogen + oxygen gives us water.

We have all these three elements.

Likewise your Sinhala incomplete Unicode + general punctuation    =  ???  (Set C and Set D)

where is  Set C and Set D ???  Give me in images and locations in unicode or in SLS

What are the address of Set C and Set D? what is the first location character of set C? where it start and where it ends???

There should be a matrix, chart or an table for Set C and Set D.

The SLS 1134 which is 0d80-0dff = unicode;   need to be corrected including the your  new Set C and Set D.

Unicodes are character allocations tables for most of the languages in this world

our Sinhala unicode location:   0d80-0dff is an  incomplete set.  (see http://www.unicode.org/charts)

You got to admit this
and we need a correction As soon as possible

I have proved this fact without any reasonable doubt.

Also you avoid answering me about the "union"
Has this been specified in the SLS 1134  if so where????

SLS 1134 do have only 0d80-0dff  (incomplete Sinhala)

unicode general punctuation = 200C-200D

I have sent you both pdf files.

I am from the Printing and Publishing Industry where charaters (letters)  belongs.

I have not misquoted anything in akuru.org.
It is the truth without any fear or favour.

I have only given a link to the document and highlighted few lines.
If you have the courage and a back bone  why not translate it correctly and publish in Sinhala News Papers and TV and see the public responce!!!

Your group have blocked the local media to distroy Sinhala Language.

Do not distroy my Sinhala!!!!!

For the betterment of Sri Lanka we all got to correct the SLS 1134 unconditionally and ASAP

best

Donald

Anuradha Ratnaweera wrote:
On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 01:40:38 +0600, Donald Gaminitillake